You’ve walked down the aisle and said “I do,” now it’s time for the reception. What better way to get your party started than with the perfect wedding entrance song? Music plays an important part in any wedding, and it seems there is a song dedicated to most special moments.
When you and your spouse walk into the reception as newlyweds, you’ll want it to be memorable. No song is off-limits; so make sure to choose something that sets the tone for the rest of the evening. You can lighten the mood with something dancey or humorous or play a classic wedding entrance song that both you and your partner love. Here are some of the top wedding entrance songs that are guaranteed to get your reception off to a great start.
Classic Wedding Entrance Songs
These are some classic songs that will ever go out of style. They’re fun, known by many, and perfect for your grand entrance. Your guests won’t be able to stay in their seats with these timeless pieces.
- Andy Grammer – Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah)
- Nat King Cole – L-O-V-E
- Barry White – You’re The First, My Last, My Everything
- Natalie Cole – This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)
- The Beatles– All You Need is Love
- The Emotions– Best of My Love
- Barry White– You’re My First, My Last, My Everything
- Michael Jackson– Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough
- Dean Martin– That’s Amore
- The Romantics– What I Like About You
Rock and Roll Wedding Entrance Songs
Rock your newlywed debut to a power love ballad or slow oldies song. From modern rock to the classics, there are plenty of different styles of rock and roll wedding entrance songs to choose from.
- Aerosmith – Walk This Way
American Authors – Best Day Of My Life
- Daryl Hall & John Oates – You Make My Dreams Come True
- Darkness – I Believe In A Thing Called Love
- James Taylor – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
- Queen – Another One Bites The Dust
- U2 – Beautiful Day
- Coldplay– Viva La Vida
- Fleetwood Mac– You Make Loving Fun
- Bruce Springsteen– Dancing in the Dark
Funky Wedding Entrance Songs
If you’re looking for a unique, get-ready-to-party entrance song, then explore one of these options. These songs are memorable without being a repeat of every other wedding in recent history.
- Michael Franti & Spearhead – Say Hey (I Love You)
- Empire of the Sun – Walking On A Dream
- Train – Marry Me
- Galantis, Hook N Sling– Love on Me
- Sheppard– Geronimo
- Chaka Khan and Rufus– Tell Me Something Good
- Modest Mouse– Float On
- Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars– Uptown Funk
- Usher– OMG
- Beyoncé– Love on Top
- DJ Khaled featuring Beyoncé and Jay Z– Shining
Fun Wedding Entrance Songs
After a serious ceremony, try lightening the mood with a fun wedding entrance song. Your melody can kick off the party by giving guests a laugh or cue to dance.
- Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling!
- Nicki Minaj–Moment 4 Life
- Beyonce – Crazy In Love
- Black Eyed Peas – Let’s Get It Started
- Bruno Mars – Treasure
- Chris Brown – Forever
- Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo – Time Of Our Lives
- Whitney Houston– I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me,)
- Kings of Leon– Sex on Fire
- Kanye West featuring T-Pain– Good Life
- Whitney Houston–How Will I KnowDaft Punk and The Weeknd– I Feel It Coming
Country Wedding Entrance Songs
If you’re throwing down a good ol’ fashion country wedding, then you’ll want to get your cowboy boots tapping to these great country wedding entrance songs.
- Florida Georgia Line featuring Luke Bryan – This Is How We Roll
- Shania Twain – From This Moment On
- Rascal Flatts–Yours If You Want It
- Hunter Hayes–I Want Crazy
- Kenny Chesney feat. Pink–Setting the World on Fire
- Darius Rucker–Wagon Wheel
- Tracy Byrd– I’m From The Country
- Blake Shelton– A Guy With A Girl
- Luke Bryan– Country Girl (Shake it For Me)
Top Wedding Entrance Songs
The top wedding entrance songs are those with fun lyrics, known by all, and popular in the moment. Grab your spouse, and sing and dance along to the words as you make your big entrance. You can also encourage your guests to join in with you!
If you’re having a hard time deciding, then browse through this list and listen to some of the options with your spouse. You can go for a classic wedding entrance song or just a tune that is special to you two. Whatever song you pick for your wedding entrance is sure to be memorable.